Monday, December 8, 2008

Gosh this makes sooo much sense!

" The publisher claims the changes have been made to reflect the fact that Britain is a modern, multicultural, multifaith society."

I'm really relieved. Now there will be more room for the new words I have made up, here is an example which in its definition includes others:

fraepinfollyage: n. adj. present time ruled by ulterioragendapropagandaists and populated by quick to agitate slowbraineddroolers.

Please feel free to list the words you feel should be included now that there is room. They got rid of all the white male Christian crap. And now white women with all the herbal stuff.

2 comments:

Jake said...

They may want to add words like "jihad" and "infidel"?

Clarateaches said...

I feel that the word "feel" needs to be amended. "Feel" is much too spiritual and too close to "believe;" rather, let's use the word "hypothesize." You see, a hypothesis doesn't even have to have rational thought behind it...


In other news, why are "infidel" and "Jake's" name yellow? Do they have demerits?