please read through this info: http://www.directms.org/booklets/ProtectYourFamilyFromMS.pdf
I know they say MS is not so much genetic/hereditary as it is a genetic susceptibility...I came across this while reading up on diet and thought it would be a good idea to share...especially the info on vitamin D and fish oil. Anyone know if they sell fish (a.k.a. sea kitten) oil capsules for children?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Fran - I have fish oil capsules that I get at GNC. They may have a child version but I'm not sure. Also, could you update that link, I was unable to access the pdf that you wanted us to look at - link is bad.
I'm not sure how they'd do a child version- I'd bet that the regular capsules (if you can find any that are smaller than a heroin balloon) are safe for kids that are old enough to swallow them whole. But I'm not sure how a chewable or liquid version would be made for small children who couldn't swallow it. Did the article (I couldn't get it to load) mention anything about prenatal exposure to fish oil, and any reduction of risk?
Thanks for the rec. on the Little Critter vitamins- Gianna loves them!
thanks jake and clara...try here:
http://www.direct-ms.org/booklets.html
it's booklet #2.
Post a Comment